We encourage continued independence through a tailored plan of individual wellness and personal care. Professionally trained caregivers are available 24-hours a day for help with bathing, dressing, medication reminders or assistance, or other needs. Dugger Mountain is a comfortable, well-appointed option for seniors who do not require intensive, skilled nursing care.
Our team-members are selected for their caring and compassionate hearts and approach to fulfilling the individual needs of seniors with respect. Staff are trained in providing quality service to meet the need of each resident need.
Services & Amenities
Dugger Mountain residents enjoy senior-friendly living spaces, designed for comfort and confidence, with a choice of apartments, including bathrooms and an emergency call response system. We are pet-friendly!
- Activities – designed for daily physical fitness; creative, social, learning and spiritual opportunities; scheduled group trips and resident-selected engagements.
- Complete maintenance-free living, including housekeeping, trash removal and laundry service
- Trained staff available 24-hours a day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily, featuring menu choices designed for senior nutrition and snacks available throughout the day
- Medication reminders or assistance (as needed)
- Social and Educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings.
Memory Care Services
Memory loss affects everyone differently; that is why Dugger Mountain’s Memory Care Program focuses on understanding seniors individually so we can provide the memory loss care they respond to best.
If you have questions or would like to schedule a tour, please contact us.