Our long-term nursing care program continue to put our residents and family members at the center of their care plan. Goals are designed to improve quality of life while maintaining independence and managing the various conditions and diseases that are present. To accomplish this, we have a full program that includes:
- Private or semi-private rooms
- 24 hour skilled nursing services
- 3 delicious meals a day plus snacks according to your specific dietary plan
- Full service housekeeping; laundry; and maintenance
- Social services
- An ongoing activity program with variety and items of special interest
- Therapeutic visits and outings
- Family nights and a resident and family council
- Ongoing care plan meetings for each resident and/or their families
Our nursing care residences are designed to meet needs for medical/restorative care. With ample spaces, residents have single-or shared-rooms. Attractive community rooms are available for daily activities, socials and dining. Meals are prepared based on individual dietary needs. We take pride in offering the environment and care individuals require for their desires, needs and lifestyle as a resident. The residents and their families are encouraged to participate in a care-planning assessment at admission. Personal options and health assessments are then provided to determine appropriate care and services to enable the freedom of choice and promote independence.
We welcome open and frequent communication with our residents and their families as we continue to strive for excellence in long-term nursing care for our residents.
Call us today to find out more!
Medicare & Medicaid Services 5-Star Rated Facility
Piedmont Health and Rehabilitation Center achieved a Five-Star rating as measured by CMS (see Medicare.gov). Sandra Keener is the Administrator for the facility and Dr. Benjamin Ingram is the Chairman of the Board of Directors.